A Full Bucket of Summer Events in Napa Valley
- The Chef’s Market – every Thursday night, the Chef’s Market celebrates summer by featuring cooking demonstrations by world-renowned chefs – many of whom are Napa locals. After the demonstrations, audience members can enjoy samples of the food paired with a taste of wine from the downtown Napa tasting rooms. Both are free of charge and great family-oriented fun.
- Walk. Taste. Sip! the Downtown Napa Culinary Crawl – a walking food and wine tour featuring the best culinary spots in downtown Napa, it’s the perfect way to experience Napa’s wine tasting rooms and restaurants all within walking distance. The tour includes contests and prizes and the next culinary crawl is set for Thursday, June 27.
- The Napa Farmers’ Market – held every Tuesday and Saturday, this year’s hours are from 8 in the morning until just after noon. The farmers’ market is one of the best ways to explore the sustainability of our local environment and support the local economy. It’s also a great place to see chef demos on everything from cheese-making to pickling and more.
Tours can be customized to meet special needs such as birthdays, bachelor parties, honeymoons, and more.
Call the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites at 707-226-1871 to reserve your summer getaway and we’ll help with your room reservations.
The Uptown Theatre in Napa is the event venue of downtown Napa and a great spot for night time entertainment this summer season. This year’s list of entertainment for the month of June includes:
- June 8, The Fab Four – The Ultimate Tribute
- June 12, Cheap Trick
- June 15, Jerry Douglas
- June 23, Lily Tomlin
- June 29, BERLIN plus BIG COUNTRY
Plus, some of the features coming for July include, Jewell’s Greatest Hits Tour (July 18 & 19) and, best of all, the Uptown Theatre is within easy walking distance of the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites.
Check availability at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites, or call us at 707-226-1871 and ask about our current specials.