5 Places to Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Napa Valley
There is something quite magical about spending the winter holidays in Napa Valley. Whether it is the twinkling Christmas lights or the charming window displays, the valley shimmers with its festive ambience and holiday happenings. As for New Year’s Eve, you have plenty of options to explore. From galas and masquerade balls, to holiday parties and special events, there is much to do in wine country.
Here’s a glimpse of the top 5 most exciting places to celebrate New Year’s Eve 2019.
- Napa Valley Wine Train: An event that has earned a place in the Bay Area’s best New Year’s Eve celebrations, the wine train is an excellent option to revel in the splendor of the festive season. The special ride on New Year’s Eve usually includes:
- A welcome reception at the train station with an extravagant display of local wines, cheeses and charcuterie.
- A 3.5 hour train ride through wine country, along with a multi-course gourmet dinner, on board the elaborately decorated vintage railcar.
- A variety of party favors, music and entertainment to ring in the New Year.
- Kenny G at Blue Note Napa: Usher in 2020 with the mellow notes of world renowned, Grammy award winning, jazz saxophonist, Kenny G, at Blue Notes, Napa. Sit down for an intimate dinner with a wine country inspired menu and get an up-close and personal experience with one of the most iconic musicians of all times.
- Venetian Masquerade Ball at Castello Di Amorosa: The masquerade ball at the Castello Di Amorosa winery in Calistoga could give stiff competition to the ones featured in most James Bond movies. Arrive in your favorite black-tie attire and masks to a luxurious, red carpet welcome at this elegant New Year’s Eve ball. Enjoy an evening of live music, dance, and a multi-course meal, paired with exclusive Castello wines.
- Stone Craft Beer New Year: Why should wine lovers have all the fun? If you love your craft brews, this event at Stone Brewing in downtown Napa is a great way to end 2019 on a high note. Enjoy a great selection of draft beers and select wines along with mouth-watering snacks, a live DJ, a creative photo booth, party favors and a commemorative glass to raise a midnight toast.
- New Year’s Eve on the Square: Ring in the New Year at this free-for-all community event held at the Courthouse Square in Downtown Santa Rosa. Bring your kids along to this child-friendly celebration that includes photo booths, bounce houses, interactive magic shows, face painting, balloon animals, and more. Dance to the beats of multi-genre live music and taste a number of local wines as you countdown to 2020 with a spectacular midnight ball drop.
All set to add some sparkle and spirit to your holiday season? While you plan your New Year’s Eve in the valley, book your accommodation at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites, a quaint, boutique hotel in downtown Napa. Take advantage of our fantastic location, and enjoy easy access to the shops, cafés, eateries, and holiday activities in wine country.
Plan a comfortable and convenient New Year’s Eve stay in Napa. Reserve your room online or call us at 707-226-1871 to book ahead and beat the last-minute rush.