5 Spectacular Reasons to Be at the 2016 Safeway Open
Admit it. Watching golf on TV is just not the same. You want to feel the cool breeze in your hair, smell the fresh cut grass, and soak up the excitement that a real golf game brings.
The 2016 Safeway Open hits Napa from October 12th through the 16th. While you could show up and catch the birdies, aces and more, why not make a fall getaway of it?
Yes, there will be golf, but there will also be plenty of other events within this one big event. Here is a glimpse of what you can experience:
- Tantalizing Cuisine – There will be food, and plenty of it. With no cover charge, you could come in and graze your way to glory on foods offered up by world-renowned chefs (and Napa favorites). From Thomas Keller to Morimoto and even Charlie Palmer, some of the biggest names in culinary lust will be there.
- Live Music – Third Eye Blind, X Ambassadors, and Charles Kelley are just a few of the musical offerings you can expect at this year’s event. If you have golf tickets, you get to enjoy these bands for free!
- The Safeway Food and Wine Pavilion – Browse more than 20,000 square feet of food, viewing decks, wines, beers, spirits and more. At the venue, you will find the Safeway Culinary Experience event, and of course, a Starbucks to perk you up for the festivities.
- Beers Fore Birdies – Experience Happy Hour on the green. Located on the Par 5 of the 16th green, this event features discounted beers each time a player gets a birdie or eagle on that very hole. That is yet another great reason to stick around and watch the entire event.
- Spirits Lounge – Are you more of the cocktail type? You can look at the action from the 17th hole at the greenside lounge. Here you will get to enjoy more than ten spirit brands mixed into your favorite drinks.
Avoid the Traffic, Stay Downtown
Why bother with parking, traffic, and the hassles when you can just walk to the 2016 Safeway Open and all of its exciting activities?
When you stay at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites, you are in the heart of downtown. Experience the remarkable views and experience wine country, all from a comfortable room within our boutique-style hotel. While booking, do not forget to check out our fall packages; and see what else you can squeeze in during your short getaway.
Book your room in time for the 2016 Safeway Open, but do so fast, because rooms will not last long. Call for a reservation at 707-226-1871 or make your Napa boutique hotel reservation online.