The 2016 Crush Challenge is Here!
Each year, ZD Wines of Napa Valley hosts their Crush Challenge. With acclaimed chefs, celebrity guests and professional cyclists (past and present), this challenge is all about fundraising through a celebration of food, wine and giving you the experience of a lifetime. This year’s challenge kicks off October 8th and 9th (Saturday and Sunday) and it is prime time to celebrate harvest weekend in the breathtaking hills of Napa Valley.
The charities that will be earning support and awareness at this year’s event include:
- Cancer Hope & Healing
- UC Davis DeLeuze Family Endowment – Seeking a non-toxic cure for lymphoma
- Amgen’s Breakaway from Cancer
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Napa Valley
While you give back to the community by supporting some of these charitable organizations, here are some experiences you will enjoy:
- Food and Wine – At the Food and Wine Marketplace, you will find a-la-carte wines and a comprehensive food and wine tasting event. There is also the Private Barrel Tasting for those participating in the ride. You can purchase tickets to a VIP Multi-Course, Multi-Chef Wine and Dinner Auction too.
- Ride – Are you a cycling enthusiast? Bring your bike up to Napa Valley and experience a private cycling excursion (choosing between the 27 or 38-mile options). It departs from Veterans Home of California in Yountville and passes through vineyards, avenues and downtown.
Stroll Along Downtown and Catch the Crush Challenge
Why deal with the parking problems and closed off streets during Crush Challenge? You can enjoy harvest season as well as this unique event by staying in a convenient location downtown. Napa Valley Hotel and Suites offers you exclusive access to the best wineries, tasting rooms and restaurants wine country has to offer. Here is what a few of our past customers have to say about us:
“Great location, easy access and the staff is awesome…”
“We were recommended here by a friend and were extremely happy with our stay! The location is amazing – the heart of downtown Napa and within walking distance from great restaurants and night life.”
“Great place to base yourself in central Napa if you want to walk around the town center.”
Book your room before they are all gone and enjoy harvest season with the excitement of the Crush Challenge. Call for a reservation at 707-226-1871 or book a room at our Napa boutique hotel online.