Who hasn’t dreamed of making a relatively staid and boring business trip into something that includes pleasure? Well, in the Napa Valley we are experts at turning a business trip into something wonderful. Whether your business is in or near Napa Valley, lodging in Napa Valley means you and your business partners will have access to excellent options, including:
- Chardonnay Golf Club – if you’re taking in a round of golf with your business associates, why not enjoy the best? The golf course represents one of the premier golf destinations in Northern California and you won’t be disappointed in the views, either!
- Need some exercise to clear your head? Check out the Napa Valley Tennis Courts and pound out a few sets.
- Relax after sealing the deal at the Mount View Spa – a true wellness spa that takes relaxation to a whole new level and includes hydrotherapy baths, massages, body wraps, and more.
Stay with us at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites to be close to all the best that Napa Valley has to offer for early holiday shopping.
If you were smart enough to bring along the family on your business trip, you can quickly turn this into a family friendly mini-vacation by staying with us at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Not only are we centrally located in downtown Napa, but we’re also a quick walk away from some of the best restaurants in town, the best shopping in Napa Valley, and loads of fun things to do when your business is concluded.
Here are some great outdoor things to do when you’re finished with the board room antics:
- Bothe-Napa Valley State Park – located right in the heart of beautiful Napa Valley, you won’t have to drive far to enjoy hiking trails that go through stands of coastal redwoods, Douglas-fir, tanoak, and madrone.
- Carolyn Parr Nature Center – displays and programs for children and wildlife rescue all take place at this nature center. Guides lead groups on exploration tours and you can wander through the Walnut Creek Lindsay Museum when you’re finished.
- Kennedy Park – inside the city of Napa, this park runs along the Napa River and offers some of the best softball, volleyball, hiking and playgrounds in the area. It’s ideal for younger children and has many picnic areas to enjoy.
Call us at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites to reserve your room. You can conduct your business in an ideal setting that allows for an extended weekend trip too. Call 707-226-1871 for more details and pricing.