Winter in the Wineries: Passport 2019-2020
Known for its mud baths, hot springs and wines, Calistoga is home to some of the finest spas and wineries in Napa Valley. If you haven’t visited this town before, winter may be a good time to experience all its facets, comfortably and in style. Whether you are interested in the charming, hillside castle, or quaint, downtown tasting rooms, Calistoga will not disappoint.
The town plays host to an annual “Winter in the Wineries” event that ushers in the Cabernet season, and attracts wine lovers from across the globe. In its 10th year now, the event will take place from December 7th 2019 to February 9th 2020. Purchasing the ‘Winery Passport’ will give you access to a host of attractive deals at unbeatable prices. Here’s a quick snapshot of the benefits for Passport holders:
- ‘Winery Passport’ holders can enjoy complimentary wine tasting flights at 16 Calistoga wineries, including Castello Di Amorosa, Chateau Montelena, von Strasser Family of Wines, Tamber Bey Vineyards, and many more.
- The cost of the passport is just $60 per person. In addition to the free-of-charge wine tastings, passport holders can take advantage of complimentary corkage at participating restaurants, and massive discounts at Calistoga shops, spas and lodging.
- The Passport is valued at $400 in wine tastings alone. Even if you visit 2 or 3 vineries during your stay, the Passport will pay for itself!
- Order your Winery Passport online and have it shipped directly to you. You can also pick it up at the Calistoga Welcome Center, located at 1133 Washington Street in downtown Calistoga.
- There is an overwhelming number of deals and discounts available through the Winery Passport. If you are unable to decide how to make the most of the dozens of possibilities, explore the itineraries put together by the Visit Calistoga experts. (You’ll find this information at the bottom of the Winery Passport purchase page). Whether your goal is relaxation, rustic luxury, or quirky experiences, Calistoga has something for everyone!
While you plan your “Winter in the Wineries” itinerary, why not add some Napa city attractions to your list? With a buzzing waterfront, charming tasting rooms, and exotic eateries and boutiques, there is much to see and do in Historic Downtown Napa. For added convenience, consider staying at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Our central location will put you steps away from all the excitement in downtown Napa. It’s also an easy car ride to Calistoga and other valley towns.
Here’s what some of our recent guests had to say:
- “The location was great. You can walk anywhere in downtown Napa in minutes.”
- “Clean comfortable rooms in the heart of Napa.”
- “The staff was friendly, check in and out was easy.”
- “Clean, great location, great staff. Very good value.”
Buy a “Winery Passport” and make the most of your winter visit to Napa Valley. To book your stay in the heart of downtown Napa, call 707-226-1871 or reserve your room online.