The locals of Napa Valley are committed to supporting their local businesses and retailers; you will hardly find a big-box retail store anywhere around. So, while you could do the typical route of finding your Christmas gifts in the standard one-size-fits-all stores, wouldn’t you rather find, wrap, and give truly delightful and one-of-a-kind gifts instead?
Napa Valley is an amazing place to enjoy unique shopping and there’s always something for everyone. Be sure to stop by the following:
- Oxbow Public Market – a favorite community gathering place that’s always hopping with cooking demonstrations, wine and beer tastings, etc. You’ll find custom designed indoor and outdoor furniture, high-end collectibles, and artisanal treats – and you can have enjoy a meal there on the outdoor deck when you’re tired.
- Napa General Store – packed to the gills with an abundance of creative, unique items you won’t find anywhere else, a visit to the Napa General Store is a must-do. Locals shop for their gifts here and many visitors return year after year for the quality, the value, and the charm.
- Benchmark Wine Group – established in 2002, Benchmark is a leading source for rare wines. The staff has decades’ worth of industry experience and regularly acquires the most sought-after wines in the world through a network of professional contacts and private individuals.
Of course, gift certificates for winery visits are also highly popular gifts, along with wine clubs that do all the work of wrapping and shipping. After all, you want to enjoy your time here in Napa Valley without these little tasks to take care of.
There are so many wonderful ways to get your Christmas shopping done in a hurry in Napa Valley. Schedule your stay at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites and you can walk to everything you need.
The Napa Valley’s warm and welcoming attitude delivers a hometown holiday experience that can span from the quirky to the elegant and always be magical. With your Christmas shopping completed, let’s take a look at some of the ways you can enjoy the rest of your time in Napa Valley this holiday season:
- Visit the wineries – you knew that was coming, right? What you may not know is how beautiful and romantic the wineries are when decorated for the holidays. Try a tour that doesn’t require you to drive – the Napa Valley Wine Country Tours are known for designing excellent, unique tours.
- Explore Napa on foot with the Napa Valley Walking Tour. This 90-minute tour explores the features of Napa’s history including the Gold Rush and the Rancho Era. The guides offer great insights into where to dine and taste as well as what to see.
- Take a two-wheel adventure through the gorgeous wine country with Getaway Adventures. They’ll show you favorite spots, new discoveries, and where to take in the most beautiful sites of Napa Valley.
Call our friendly staff at 707-226-1871 to schedule your winter break in Napa Valley today. You’ll be a hero on Christmas morning with your sack of unique and special gifts!