The Top 5 Romantic Restaurants in Napa Valley
You have come to wine country for the food, wine, and romantic atmosphere. To soak up the romance and get the most out of your getaway, make sure you book a table at one of the more romantic locations in downtown.
From fine Italian cuisine to delicious fusion menus, these restaurants offer the ambiance you seek and the delightful food you crave:
- Celadon – Celadon is cozy, upscale, and packed with eclectic menu options. This restaurant is in the historic Napa Mill, which is Napa’s premier downtown entertainment complex. Enjoy the freshest ingredients in wine country and an award-winning wine list.
- Angele – Angele is a French Country restaurant that is quaint, romantic, and features a menu boasting classic and upscale French dishes. From the dining room, you have a picturesque view of the Napa riverfront. We recommend you dine al fresco on the patio for a relaxing evening.
- Allegria – For fine Italian cuisine, head over to Ristorante Allegria. As a classic Italian restaurant, Allegria requires reservations ahead of time, and once you are here, you can choose from delectable Italian cuisine, desserts, and the finest Napa wines.
- La Toque – La Toque offers Michelin Star-level cuisine with an award-winning wine list. Here you will find the interior quaint and the ambiance perfect for a romantic evening. Even when full, La Toque seems to keep the interiors quiet and inviting.
- Napa Valley Wine Train – Travel back in time to the years when life was simple. The Napa Valley Wine Train is, in fact, a restaurant, and when you book your tour, you can make a dining journey on the Gourmet Express or even the Quattro Vino Tours.
Luckily you are just a few blocks from these top romantic eateries when you stay at the boutique Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Enjoy downtown’s finest eateries, sip gourmet coffee in the morning, then head to a tasting room to top off the night.