Special Events at Napa Valley Wineries this Spring
- St. Supéry’s Library Tasting – taste four vintages of renowned Élu Estate Blend red wine blends and experience how this Bordeaux-style wine develops over time in the bottle.
- A very special old-fashioned Lobster Boil – Napa style. Celebrate the arrival of spring at this year’s party of the season with wine tastings featuring some spectacular new releases and recent award-winners.
- The fourth annual Hall Cabernet Cookoff to support local community and non-profits, Kathryn and Craig Hall host competing chefs from the Napa Valley and the Bay Area to pair their ultimate small bites with the Hall 2010 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. All ticket proceeds and a portion of the wine purchases are donated.
See more Napa Valley Winery Events for April.
Of course there are many other things to see and do in Napa Valley in the spring-time when the weather has yet to heat up too much and the flowers have begun to take hold and start their displays. Join us at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites for a good long look at spring in Napa Valley.
There are so many things to enjoy in Napa Valley and the staff at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites can also help you find evening entertainment any evening of the week.
Once you’ve enjoyed everything there is to see and do during the daytime, don’t forget to check out the Napa Valley Nightlife:
- The Justin Siena Theatre presents Footloose – one of the most explosive recent movie musicals bursts onto the live stage with excellent results. Footloose celebrates the wisdom of listening to young people while guiding them with an open heart.
- Live music at Downtown Joe’s – everything from Jazz to Rock to open microphone, check the calendar for information and join us for a great evening of delicious food and entertainment.
Call us at 707-226-1871 for reservations and enjoy a full day as well as the nightlife in Napa Valley.