Traveling to wine country does not have to be all about wineries, tasting rooms and vineyards. The Napa region features plenty of other attractions, catering to all ages and interests. From dining, shopping, music and entertainment, to art, history, culture and adventure, you can choose what you wish to explore during your Napa getaway.
If you are a culture buff or an art enthusiast, Napa will not disappoint. Take a break from the vineyards and soak up Napa’s many artistic offerings.
- Explore dynamic art displays in the di Rosa Center for Contemporary Art. The outdoor art museum and sculpture garden features works of over 800 artists, spread across 217 acres of scenic landscape.
- Get a glimpse of Napa’s history, culture and art at the Napa Valley Museum in Yountville, or the Sharpsteen Museum in Calistoga.
- Enjoy a permanent and a rotating collection of art, as well as a unique presentation of sculptures at the 5000-square foot Robert Mondavi Winery.
- Admire the works of several internationally-acclaimed artists at The Artwork of Hall in Hall winery in St. Helena.
- Enjoy vibrant displays of paintings, murals, sculptures and street art in the 1.7-mile-long Rail Arts District that runs along the Napa Valley Wine Trail.
- Check out over 38 unique and vivid sculptures in Yountville’s Art Walk that features installations by artists from across the globe.
- Plan your trip around Napa’s many art and cultural festivals, such as Festival Napa Valley.
In addition to arts and culture, wine country has a full-blown music and theatre scene, including a plethora of events, independently organized by many wineries in the valley. While you shortlist the experiences for your next visit, consider staying in Napa’s best boutique hotel, Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Our fantastic, central location in downtown Napa will put you right in the middle of all your cultural explorations. Take advantage of our friendly guest relations staff for recommendations about local artists and nooks that you may not find on popular tourist maps.
See what our past guests have to stay about their stay here:
- “I loved the location in downtown. We were able to walk everywhere.”
- “Walking distance from almost everything.”
- “Staff was so welcoming, helpful and seemed very happy to work there.”
- “Excellent location, walking distance to cafés, shops and bars.”
Enjoy your artistic Napa getaway by booking your stay with us. To make a reservation, call 707-226-1871 or book your room online.