It’s hard to find a more romantic place than Napa Valley. Between the lush vineyards and intimate cafes and the breathtaking scenery, it’s a world apart and a place to fall in love – or fall in love again.
Planning your romantic getaway in Napa Valley is easy:
- Start with a reservation in one of the special suites at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites where you’ll be treated to a comfortable, refreshing stay in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- Select a wine tour. The slight buzz from sipping wine combined with the breathtaking views is guaranteed to add a little sizzle. Try an adventure that includes a winery you’ve never heard about—there are many little secrets in Napa’s wine country.
- Settle in for a massage at a Napa Valley spa in the afternoon – a sure way to relax before the evening. There are some excellent spas on Main Street just a short stroll away.
The Napa Valley Hotel and Suites is right in the middle of it all, so it’s easy to park and leave the car behind. Strolling hand-in-hand is a much better way to get around town after all, don’t you think?
There are so many wonderful things to enjoy in Napa Valley and scheduling your stay at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites puts you right in the middle of all the action.
When it’s evening, choose one of the amazing restaurants nearby:
- Angele – a French country restaurant and bar offering refined bistro fare on the Napa riverfront in the heart of downtown Napa. Located in the historic 1890’s ship chandlery building now known as the Hatt Building.
- Bistro Sabor – proud to serve contemporary expressions of Latin America’s favorite street food, this eclectic dining experience includes hot churros and savory pupusas, chorizo quesadillas, for a savory and spicy meal.
- Bounty Hunter Wine Bar and Smokin’ BBQ – an outstanding lineup of over 400 wines, and serving the latest Bourbon and Rye Whiskey, this is the place to ensure a smoking end to your day.
If it’s music you’re in the mood for, or theater, downtown Napa has it all. Many of the downtown restaurants have live bands on some weekdays as well as weekends, so a quick walk will find you tapping your feet. Check out the upcoming events at the Uptown Theatre for some evening ideas.
Call us at 707-226-1871 to schedule your romantic getaway in Napa Valley today. Come and savor the moments and fall in love again in one of the most beautiful places in the world.