Plan the Ultimate Couple’s Retreat in Napa Valley
Ah, the sweet sounds, sights and smells of summer! Now is the perfect time to escape for the week or weekend to relax, rejuvenate, and rekindle. Napa Valley is one of the most romantic locations for couples seeking a summer retreat. If you and your partner are in the mood for a dreamy vacation, consider creating a package itinerary that helps you spend as much time as possible, together.
Here are some ideas to make your Napa getaway more exciting, leisurely and memorable:
- Take a Wine Country Tour: Nothing is quite as romantic as driving along in your private town car and exploring the plentiful harvest of Napa Valley. With a wine country tour, you explore the magic of the vineyards, enjoy tastings, and can even try some wine-making! Take along your picnic lunch to enjoy on the plush hillsides of wine country.
- Ride the Wine Train: Cuddle up with your loved one and take a scenic ride along wine country with the wine-and-dine tour on the Napa Valley Wine Train. If you plan on an evening wine tour, you can enjoy the breathtaking sunset over the vineyards. A Meet the Maker tour allows you to visit with local winemakers.
- Hit the Hot Springs: When traveling with another couple, you want a fun experience for everyone. Why not rejuvenate and relax outdoors at the Dr. Wilkinson’s Hot Springs Resort? If staying outside starts to get too warm, head indoors and get a custom mud bath complete with Calistoga’s famous mineral water.
- Explore Napa’s Art Walk: Downtown Napa is quite delightfully artsy. Find the nooks and hidden art gems along with complimentary wine tastings by following the self-guided Napa ARTwalk.
- Soar Above the Vineyards: Take your adventure up high in the sky with a ride on Balloons Above the Valley. Enjoy great views, champagne, and a picnic brunch to build picture-perfect memories of your romance.
For a great couple’s retreat, stay in a downtown Napa hotel and walk to the major attractions. When you stay at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites, you enjoy our boutique, newly renovated rooms, and have easy access to everything there is to love about wine country. Book a package with us to save even more and plan the best activities for your getaway.
Make a reservation for your next couples retreat. Call us at 707-226-1871 today or book your luxury suite at our Napa hotel online.