A time-honored tradition of antique shopping in Napa Valley lives on to this day. Autumn continues to be one of the best times to venture out to the numerous antique shops sprinkled throughout Napa Valley to uncover a treasured beauty.
Each antique shop offers something unique and special, so hit as many as you can to find that special gem. Some great spots include:
- A Romantic Garden – old world finds in Napa’s backyard
- Brandon’s of Napa Valley – head over to Calistoga for timeless pieces
- Erika Hills Antiques – St. Helena has numerous antique boutiques
- Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley – in Yountville, Ma(i)sonry offers specialty art and wine collections
- The Antique Shoppe or The Neighborhood Antiques – both situated in downtown Napa
Many avid antique seekers make a weekend of it and head up to Napa Valley in a caravan. Whether you seek special furnishings or desire an accent piece for a room in your home, antique shopping in Napa Valley is a one-of-a-kind experience.
For a weekend of exciting antiques, art and wine, enjoy quality luxury accommodations in Napa. Book your room at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites to relax and refresh after a day of hunting treasures. Our upscale accommodations will be just what you need after a day of antique shopping.
Ask about some of our fall/winter package deals or contact Napa Valley Hotel and Suites online for reservations. Call us at 707-226-1871.