It Is Time to Try Something New – Tour New Wine Tasting Rooms
Napa is home to some of the best wineries in the country, and of course, where there are wineries, there are tasting rooms. Some of the tasting rooms in Napa are as old as the area itself, while others are recently constructed. If you are visiting wine country this fall, come check out some of the new tasting rooms and wineries or see the tasting rooms that have been recently renovated to bring you the best tasting experience possible.
Just a few new updates to the area include:
- Sinegal Estate Winery – In January 2016, they opened their new tasting room and terrace as well as their new wine caves and a VIP lounge.
- The Wine Foundry – This sleek, modern tasting room is located in south Napa and will open October 2016. It features a floor-to-ceiling winery and is open to the public Wednesday through Saturday.
- Cosentino Winery – This well-established tasting room will now be offering what they call “THE Taste” experience. It features a candle-lit barrel room and small production wines that are paired with farm-to-fork seasonable bites.
- Laz Wine Collection – This wine tasting room and retail shop opened last fall and features curated wine collections, local photography exhibits and a 12-seat tasting room.
- Brian Arden Wines – In May of 2015, they opened a stylish, modern tasting room off the Silverado Trail in Calistoga. This tasting room is open to the public and there is no appointment necessary.
- Silver Trident Winery Tasting – This is a unique experience that features interiors designed with luxury furnishings, RLH candelabras, sconces and a romantic, exclusive tasting opportunity. You can purchase the wines you taste and the tasting fee is refundable if you purchase more than $100 in wines.
Stay Close to Napa’s Wine Tasting Rooms, and More
There is no need to worry about driving to some of the best tasting rooms and wineries in Napa. Instead, stay downtown and enjoy all of the luxury amenities that Napa Valley Hotel and Suites has to offer. You can take advantage of our fall and summer packages, including wine tours, to get the most out of your wine country experience.
Book your Napa accommodations online for your wine tasting experience. You can also call us at 707-226-1871 to make a reservation.