Napa After Dark: Check Out Napa’s Best Night Spots
Most people think Napa Valley is all about gorgeous rolling hills, lush countryside, delicious food and award-winning wines. However, Napa offers much more than just scenic locales and world-class wineries. From art, history, culture and culinary exploration, to outdoor activities, adventure sports, music and wellness, there is plenty to see, do and experience in Napa.
If groovy music, live shows, rocking parties and late-night meals are your thing, Napa will not disappoint. In fact, in the last few years, the region has really upped its cool quotient! The place now offers a buzzing nightlife with many clubs, lounges, pubs and hangout spots.
Here are our top picks.
- Bounty Hunter: This brick-walled, award-winning wine bar located in a historic building in downtown Napa offers a great collection of craft beers and wines. Enjoy their delicious barbecue menu, while mingling with local vintners and tourists. Bounty Hunter is open until midnight on weekends.
- Napkins Bar + Grill: This quaint bistro serves freshly-prepared comfort food and features an attractive outdoor patio with a friendly, vibrant ambience. Explore their late-night dinner menu, VIP seating on the dance floor and a host of live events, with the best DJs in town. This is an ideal location for large groups looking for memorable musical options to celebrate special occasions.
- Napa Palisades Saloon: This gastropub and brewery with a rustic vibe is a great place to enjoy casual bites and great craft beers. Check out their lively bar and charming, outdoor patio dining.
- Blue Note Napa: Head here for a quintessential jazz club experience, with live music, gourmet cuisine, on-site brewery and the choicest local wines. Located in the historic, Napa Valley Opera House, this daily live entertainment (except Mondays) venue is an ideal place to soak in the eclectic Napa vibe.
- Downtown Joe’s Brewery & Restaurant: This is a casual hangout spot that serves house-brewed beers and burgers, and features a lively patio seating. Downtown Joe’s is open until 2.00 a.m. daily. Enjoy fantastic food and drinks, along with live music from Thursday through Saturday, and karaoke nights on Tuesdays.
- Cadet: A refined spot that offers an extensive menu of rare wines, champagnes and beers, along with cheese plates and other mouth-watering delicacies. Cadet is open until midnight on weekdays, and 1.30 a.m. on weekends.
In addition to the regular nightlife, you can time your Napa trip around some of the popular, annual music festivals. Check out Napa Valley Jazz Getaway in June, Festival Napa Valley in July, Music in the Vineyards in August, and Napa City Nights all summer long. You also have Yountville Live in March and BottleRock Napa Valley in May.
No matter when you plan your wine country visit, think about staying in a convenient, central location for easy access to buzzing night spots. Book your accommodation at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites, a fantastic location in the heart of downtown Napa. Our friendly guest relations staff will be happy to recommend other hidden gems, where you can experience a different side of Napa after dark.
Can’t wait to explore Napa’s nocturnal offerings? Call us at 707-226-1871 to book a room or complete your reservation online.