Meet Santa on Napa’s Santa Train
Make it “a meeting to remember” on Napa Valley’s Santa Express Train this holiday season. During this season of magic and wonder the historic Napa Valley Wine Train is turned over to Santa and his helpers for an enchanted journey through wine country.
Unlike the typical 3-hour dining affair on the Wine Train, the Santa Train experience is 1½ hours of holiday cheer and fun – ideal for even the youngest traveler:
- Morning and afternoon rides available – morning ride runs from 9 am until 10:30 am and the afternoon excursion leaves at 4 pm and ends at 5:30 pm
- Get to the train early as Santa’s helpers will take a professional photo with Santa and provide assistance with pre-boarding at least an hour ahead of time
- Morning runs from December 17 through 24
- Afternoon runs from December 12 through 14
- A delightful array of treats are served
- Beer, wine and cocktails are available for adults
Parents are encouraged to bring their cameras and get ready to make holiday memories. Add to the holiday experience; book your luxurious, newly styled room at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites.
Napa Valley Hotel and Suites is centrally located so it won’t take long to get from your suite or room to the Santa Train. Plus our newly upgraded accommodations will provide you with an affordable boutique hotel experience. Spacious rooms, accented with hip couture will make you feel as if you’ve been whisked away to a magical paradise – better than if you spent the weekend at Santa’s North Pole castle!
Reserve your room at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites today or call us at 707-226-1871.