Lucky You Napa Valley is Only a Hop, Skip and Jump Away from San Francisco!
Whether you live in San Francisco or are here for a visit, include a trip to Napa Valley in your plans.
How do you want to arrive?
- Plane – Napa Valley’s airport is located 6.5 miles south of Napa. Select your own carrier or consider Evans Airporter. Evans offers daily trips from both San Francisco and Oakland airport
- Helicopter – take the scenic route from above and contact Wine Country Helicopters, taking off to and from Bay Area airports
- Boat – believe it or not, motoring up the Napa River may be a possibility if you own a small boat. Dock at Napa Valley Marina before going ashore
- Train – both Amtrak buses and trains travel to and from Amtrak station in Martinez, downtown Napa transit center and Wine Train station
- Ferry – Ferry service between San Francisco Ferry Building to Vallejo, only 20 miles south of Napa
- Drive – getting to Napa Valley from San Francisco is only a quick 47 mile drive
Before you arrive, make lodging accommodations at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. We are centrally located, only steps away from the major attractions and wineries. Our affordable, luxurious rooms allow for relaxing after a day of wine tasting, dining or shopping. Plus we’re easy to find.
Reserve your room today by calling Napa Valley Hotel and Suites at 707-226-1871.