Live Music in Napa Valley
COVID-19 Update: some events listed may have been cancelled or rescheduled.
Besides the world-famous wines and spectacular culinary pairings, Napa’s music scene is another aspect that adds a magical touch to the ever-vibrant wine country. No matter what genre you favor, you are sure to find a live entertainment venue that caters to your interests and features your kind of music. The various music festivals, such as Yountville Live in March, Bottlerock in May, Napa Valley Jazz Getaway in June, Festival Napa Valley in July, or Napa City Nights throughout summer are like the cherry on top!
Whether you are visiting Napa with friends, family, or a special someone, here are some of the live music spots that you may want to explore.
- Blue Note Jazz Club and Restaurant: Located in the Napa Opera House, this premium live music venue offers an intimate ambience and an extensive range of performances. Their year-round calendar features some of the biggest names in Traditional Jazz, R&B, Folk Jazz, Latin Jazz, Contemporary Jazz, Cabaret, and more. Enjoy daily performances from Wednesday through Sunday, along with a spectacular wine collection and gourmet farm-to-table meals.
- Napa Valley Performing Arts Center at Lincoln Theater: If you are looking for a grand musical experience, complete with a large traditional stage, then Lincoln Theater is the place to be. Buy tickets for a musical or a symphony performance, or enjoy a live comedy or drama instead.
- Uptown Theater: A beautifully restored Art Deco masterpiece from 1937, this historic landmark offers several types of live performances, with premium sound and sight lines. Choose from a roster of national and local talent to enjoy the finest acts in music or comedy.
- Downtown Joe’s: If you need a break from the wine tasting circuit and are craving some delightful house-brewed beers, along with foot-tapping live music, head to Downtown Joe’s. While Tuesday and Wednesday nights are dedicated to Karaoke fans, Thursday through Saturday is when talented local musicians will keep you on the dance floor.
Traditional classical, soft instrumental, or vocally extravagant, there are many live music choices to enjoy during your Napa Valley getaway. If you stay in the heart of Historic Downtown Napa, you will be steps away from most of the entertainment venues, as well as other wine country attractions. One such excellent accommodation is Napa Valley Hotel and Suites, a quaint, boutique hotel that puts you right in the middle of all the action. Take advantage of our location, and enjoy easy access to the live music spots in Napa Valley.
Here’s what our recent guests said about their stay with us:
- “Beautiful rooms, close to restaurants and shops.”
- “Walking distance to restaurants, bars, and the Uptown theatre.”
- “Location was perfect. Clerk on arrival was super friendly and helpful. Gave us great tips on what to do, and where to eat during our stay.”
Plan a chilled out wine country getaway, and enjoy Napa’s extraordinary musical offerings to the fullest. To reserve a suite in the heart of downtown Napa, call 707-226-1871 or complete your booking online.