Happy New Year! Come Visit Napa in 2020!
Happy New Year! Now that the annual gift shopping, family gatherings, and holiday parties are behind you, take the time to plan your holidays and weekend getaways for 2020. Pull out that calendar, take note of the 3-day weekends, mark the upcoming school holidays, and make plans for some new and exciting trips in the months ahead. Here’s one trip you should add to your list. Come and visit Napa Valley in 2020.
There is a lot more to do in the Valley, besides winery visits and culinary exploits.
- Napa River History Tour: Learn about Napa Valley’s history in a 2-hour kayaking tour along the sparkling Napa River.
- Napa Valley Wine Train: Admire the region’s rolling hills and historic wineries through a scenic 3-hour train ride aboard a luxuriously restored vintage railcar.
- Balloons above the Valley: Chase the Californian sun, and enjoy unparalleled views of Wine Country in a hot air balloon ride that ends with a festive champagne brunch.
- Picnic in the Valley: Pick out your favorite wines and gourmet bites, and enjoy a family picnic on the lush grounds of the Sattui Winery or Monticello Vineyards.
- Events in the Valley: Plan your trip dates to coincide with some of the major events in Napa Valley. Choose from a variety of annual art and music festivals, culinary crawls, film festivals, marathons, and more.
There is so much going on in Napa Valley all year long, that no matter when you visit, you will always have a variety of activities to choose from. Whether you are an art lover, a history buff, a music enthusiast, or an adventure junkie, there is something for everyone. While you plan your 2020 Napa trip dates, consider staying at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Our fantastic location in the heart of downtown Napa will put you steps away from all the shopping, dining, entertainment and local attractions. You will also be within a 5-minute walk from the exciting Napa Riverfront promenade.
Here’s what some of our recent guests had to say about their stay here:
- “Great little spot. Clean, tidy room within walking distance of many places of culinary interest and libation.”
- “The staff was super friendly and the room was very clean! We will be back for sure!!”
- “Conveniently located in the heart of beautiful downtown Napa. Very clean and so well run. Service was excellent.”
Make 2020 a memorable year by treating yourself to a fun-filled Napa visit. Call us at 707-226-1871 to book your accommodation or reserve your room online.