Fun Ideas for Napa Valley Getaways—And You Don’t Even Have to Drink!
Napa Valley may be synonymous with wine country, but that is not all Napa Valley has to offer. Napa is home to some of the best museums, tours and when you come in the fall, you can participate in the harvest season without even having a sip of wine.
Here are a few ideas for the non-drinker visiting wine country:
- Plan a Trek – Wine Country Trekking provides you a self-guided walking vacation throughout wine country. You can stop at multiple restaurants, inns and spas with a focus on hiking, food and entertainment.
- Visit a Day Spa – Day spas are the perfect place to unwind and relax. The Preserve Spa, for example, offers plush robes for all of their guests, comfortable slippers and an array of spa treatments to choose from.
- Go on a Balloon Ride – From Balloons Above the Valley to Calistoga Balloons, you can visit wine country from above and enjoy the aerial view.
- Try a Bike Tour – Go on a self-guided tour of Skyline Park, featuring shady trails and viewpoints of the Carneros and lower Napa Valley.
- Take the Wine Trolley – You have heard about the Wine Train, but do not forget about the Trolley. This unique, historic vehicle will take you to your next dinner reservation and give you a memorable occasion to cherish.
Book Your Room in Downtown Napa Today
When you stay downtown, you are within walking distance to the theater, shopping, fine dining, and so much more. You can attend a harvest festival event, walk around one of the many nature trails and absorb the beauty and fresh air of wine country without having a drink.
Napa Valley Hotel and Suites makes it easier to enjoy Napa Valley with our fall packages, including deals on the Wine Train and Balloons Above the Valley.
Book your Napa hotel stay online or call 707-226-1871 for more information and to make a reservation.