Experience Napa Valley from the Seat of a Bicycle – Napa Valley Bike Tours
The Napa Valley vineyards and rolling hills are undoubtedly among the best views you can see in your lifetime. Instead of experiencing this view from the climate-controlled stiffness of a car, try rolling through the vineyards on a bike.
The classic Napa Valley bike tour has a small group – typically just about 12 cyclists – and a knowledgeable guide. The number of wineries you visit varies, so take the time to find the tour that suits you. You can arrange for private and self-guided tours too.
There are a number of Napa Valley bike tours, including:
- Cycling IN the Vineyards – led through the Carneros District, an area known for postcard views and milder climate
- Hot-Air Balloon & Bike Tour – it starts with a balloon flight and then a bike ride, so you’ll experience Napa Valley from both perspectives
- Pedal, Pamper & Plunge – the morning starts with an energizing bike ride and you’ll pop into a few wineries, then enjoy a robust lunch by a renowned chef, and take a plunge in the pool or treat yourself to a massage or facial
- Wild Women on Wine Bike Tour – when it’s time for the girls to get together, what’s better than a fun-filled day of pedaling through Napa Valley’s wineries?
After everyone is safely fitted with a comfortable bike, you’ll soon find the pace of the guided bike tours is casual and easy.
Get a little more fresh air than you might through the windows of a car or van and experience the vineyards up close – engaging all of your senses.
Call the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites at 707-226-1871 to reserve your room and relax after your Napa Valley bike tour.
With the typical Napa Valley bike tour, you’ll pedal an average of 3-6 miles between each winery with lots of stops for pictures and gazing. The emphasis of this bike tour is on enjoying the scenery and discovering some great family-owned wineries along the way.
Most of the bike tours offer amenities such as:
- A late model specialized hybrid bike and helmet
- Handlebar bag to hold sunscreen, wallet, camera, etc.
- Van support, including wine purchase pickup
- Souvenir water bottle to stay hydrated
It’s a leisurely tour on flat to gentle rolling terrain so it’s a comfortable ride at any fitness level.
Each tour typically includes a visit of three wineries and with over 60 wineries located along our most popular cycling route, it’s never a problem to choose which ones to visit. Typically, the bike tour visits the wineries that offer legendary hospitality, a friendly and fun tasting room experience, and those with a willingness to share their knowledge of wine-making.
Some of the wineries visited on Napa Valley bike tours include:
- O’Brien Estate
- Silver Oak
- And many more
Check availability at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites, or call us at 707-226-1871 and ask about our current specials. Schedule your classic Napa Valley bike tour today!