The December holidays bring family and friends together. We exchange gifts, create memories, and celebrate the magical wonder of the season. Our spirits are lifted and warmed by sharing good times with those we love.
Napa Valley brings the best parts of the region together with holiday traditions in a series of joyous festivities. Here are some of our favorites:
- The Calistoga Christmas Faire and Lighted Tractor Parade, December 7th. This all-day event has something for everyone – live performances, gift-making booths, and delicious food and wine. And who doesn’t love a parade, especially when the ‘floats’ are decked-out tractors!
- The 9th Annual Reindeer Run in American Canyon, December 7th. You may not see an actual reindeer, but the course for this 5K/10K Run-Walk offers glimpses of wetland owls, swans, raptors and the occasional river otter. Dressing up as a reindeer is an option.
- Holiday on the Hill – Rutherford Winery, December 8th, 2019 (11 a.m). The annual open house features seasonal music, delectable foods, and tasty wines.
- The 13th Annual Hanukkah Hootenanny at Judd’s Hill Winery welcomes everyone to this event which benefits the Community Health Initiative. Taste traditional holiday fare while enjoying the afternoon’s entertainment.
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony – Sterling Vineyards, December 8th, 2019. This charitable event benefits Napa Valley Grapegrowers. Sample appetizers and Sterling Wines while waiting for the lighting of a 40-foot Christmas Tree.
- The Holiday Trolley Tour. Take a grand ride on our decorated trolley through downtown Napa, with stops including Oxbow Public Market and Dwight Murray Plaza. Weekends beginning December 7th through December 23rd.
- Musical performances at The Uptown Theatre. We look forward to the Windham Hill Winter Solstice concert on December 22nd. World-renowned musicians gather to perform original and traditional acoustic melodies that remind us of the joy of the season.
As you make plans to visit over the holidays, be sure to book accommodations at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. We’re conveniently located downtown (only 3 blocks from The Uptown Theater).
Guests during the holiday season had this to say:
“Great location, walking distance to restaurants, and the market place.”
“Central, and the reception was very helpful on advice for the town and wineries.”
“This is in historic downtown Napa, and it’s VERY close to the riverfront! There is plenty of coffee shops, dining options, shopping– and of course wine– all within walking distance. Parking is convenient.”
Spend the holidays with us and enjoy all that Napa Valley has to offer. Call 707-226-1871 to book a room or complete your reservation online.