Does Napa have a Premium on Happiness? It Sure Seems to!
Recently Named the ‘Happiest City in the U.S.’
Let’s face it, the city of Napa stands apart as one of the most unique culinary and wine tasting destinations in this nation. Surrounded by iconic vineyards with breathtaking views in all directions, Napa has recently been named the ‘Happiest City in the U.S.‘
For starters, Napa is home to:
- Over 70 remarkable restaurants – all within easy walking distance
- Over 20 wine tasting rooms
- Three major event venues and endless entertainment along its namesake river
As a jumping-off point for wine country excursions, Napa Valley has become the central hub drawing the best chefs and enjoying easy access to some of the freshest local foods imaginable.
Stay with us at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites and you’ll be in close range (often within walking distance) of some of the best that Napa Valley has to offer.
Stay with us for a week, or stay for just a weekend or a day, and you can enjoy days with itineraries that look like this:
- Start at the Napa General Store for a tasty breakfast of fresh-baked goods, homemade granola, or chocolate-filled beignets with a view of the Napa River.
- Then wander and browse among the one-of-a-kind shops filled with hand-crafted products, apparel, jewelry, home furnishings and more.
- When it’s time for lunch, pop into one of downtown’s many dining places serving California cuisine of the finest kind. At the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites, we’ll help you choose your favorite flavor from the complete list of restaurants.
- After lunch, enjoy a self-guided walking tour among the charming neighborhoods of Napa Valley. Step in to the Napa Valley Welcome Center (located at 600 Main Street) for a walking tour map.
- If you still want more, stop by one of our many downtown wine tasting rooms to experience some of Napa’s finest wines as a way to start off the evening.
Enjoy the fruits of Napa farmers right in the heart of the city – no driving necessary!
Call us at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites to reserve your room and we’ll help you design an itinerary that’s unique to you. Call 707-226-1871 for more details and pricing.