Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at One of Napa Valley’s Breweries
Napa Valley is the place you think of for wine, but what about great brews, craft beers, and even IPAs?
Wine country is turning into one of the hottest spots for breweries, and if you want to join in on the green beer celebration for St. Patrick’s Day, consider spending the holiday down in Napa Valley.
Some of the Best Breweries Wine Country Has to Offer
You do not have to leave Wine Country to find great brews. In fact, here are just some of the best taprooms and breweries you can check out while you are here:
- Stone Brewing Company: Stone Brewing Company is the newest kid on the block but in an older area of town ripe with history. They renovated the historic Borreo Building to create a 10-barrel brewing system, merchandise, dining service, and more.
- Napa Palisades Saloon: Here you will find freshly brewed beers, including their selection of IPAs.
- Trade Brewing: While you are in Napa Valley, you will likely venture over to the Oxbow District, and here you are going to find one of the best taprooms. Trade Brewing has high-quality craft beer made in small batches. It opened in November 2017 and had boomed since its launch.
- Fieldwork Brewing Company: Another place you will find in Oxbow District is the Fieldwork Brewing Company. Their selection rotates with the season, including all craft beers. You can try their taproom where you have samplers, beer by the glass and even beer-to-go filled fresh.
- Tannery Bend Beerworks: Here is one of Napa’s finest neighborhood breweries with a taproom and small batch beers focusing on local ingredients and culinary creations from local restaurants.
Walk to the local breweries, bars, and taprooms and come back to Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. We have a premier location in downtown Napa, and we welcome you to enjoy a comfortable room with us without having to face the hassle of downtown parking.
Guests that have used our accommodations rave about their experiences, including:
- “Beautifully located hotel.”
- “Great staff, location, and the property is clean and tidy.”
- “Staff gave great winery and restaurant suggestions. They go above and beyond.”
Book your room before the St. Patrick’s Day rush. Check out special packages you can unlock with your stay here in March as well. Reserve your Napa hotel room online or call us at 707-226-1871.