Napa Valley may traditionally be known for its wineries and restaurants, but what you may not know is that Napa Valley is also home to some great breweries. Whether you need an extra push to get out of the big city or just want a refreshing break to cleanse the palate between wineries, you can take a Saint Patrick’s Day-inspired excursion with beers and pairings right in Napa Valley.
- Silverado Brewing Company in St. Helena – a traditional brewery with a generous outdoor patio, frequent live music, and plenty of seasonal brews, it is a must-see brewery in wine country. They also have a freshly updated menu all the time.
- Calistoga Inn and Brewery – this one serves 100% of their production right on the premises, so you’ll never see this beer anywhere else. The on-site restaurant and shaded garden patio is ideal for enjoying the springtime weather too.
- Lagunitas – a highly popular purveyor of tasty beers in Petaluma, Lagunitas has a Taproom and Beer Sanctuary with live music nearly every night of the week. The brewery tour is very popular too.
Contact the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites or call 707-226-1871 to reserve a room for your next brew crawl – just in time for Saint Patrick’s Day!
The Napa Valley Hotel and Suites is in a great location for enjoying an Irish-style getaway in wine country. You can walk to:
- Start the night at Billco’s Billiards and Darts – a quality atmosphere with plenty of room for friends, a pro shop with billiard and dart supplies, and over 60 microbrews and imports on tap.
- Head to Downtown Joe’s Brewery and Restaurant for dinner – a riverfront brewpub with a busy after-hours scene and live music most nights. Joe’s offers rotating house brews including limited release favorites.
- And wind up at Silo’s – where they pair great music with the finest brews, pizzas, and top it off with a brownie sundae.
Check our room availability at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Call us at 707-226-1871 to arrange your Saint Patrick’s Day mini-vacation in Napa Valley today.