Celebrate Easter Weekend with Bunny Brunches and Egg Hunts in Napa
COVID-19 Update: The events listed may have been rescheduled or cancelled.
If you are looking for a unique and interesting way to bring in Easter 2020 with the family, why not head to the beautiful and action-packed Napa Valley. From special lunches, brunches and egg hunts, to a host of adventure, relaxation and culinary pursuits, Napa promises something for every member of the family. While Easter weekend is April 10 to 12, 2020, the valley’s festivities begin a week prior and continue through Easter Sunday.
- Visiting with little ones? Bring in Easter early at the Long Meadow Ranch Annual Easter Egg Hunt on April 5, 2020. Let the kids dabble in egg decorating, face painting, and age-specific egg hunts. Later, get your gang together for a delicious brunch buffet at the ranch’s celebrated restaurant, Farmstead.
- Want to experience a grand community event that attracts locals and tourists alike? Participate in the Bunny Breakfast and Egg Hunt at the Yountville Community Park on April 11, 2020.
- Eager to enjoy the crisp spring breeze and lush, green landscapes? Reserve a picnic table in the Larson Family Winery, where you can relax and sip exotic wines, while enjoying mouth-watering delicacies. Every year, this child-friendly, pet-friendly winery in Sonoma hosts an Adult Egg Hunt, Meet the Easter Bunny, and plenty of fun activities for the entire family.
- Prefer to skip the egg hunts and simply indulge your taste buds? Head to the Easter Day Vineyard Garden Brunch at the Round Pond Estate on April 12, 2020. Sample a variety of farm-to-table dishes, created from the winery’s own organically-cultivated vegetable garden, and paired with the most captivating estate wines.
- Looking to cover more ground? Ditch the egg hunts, and collect memories of a lifetime on the Napa Valley Wine Train. Experience the vintage railcar’s luxurious ambience, enjoy the decadent food and wines on board, and make stops at several historic wineries across the scenic Napa Valley.
- Want to kick it up a notch and combine your celebrations with excitement and adventure? Get a bird’s eye view of wine country’s rolling hills, spectacular vineyards, and sparkling rivers in an Easter special hot air balloon ride, followed by a gourmet brunch and wine tour.
Spring is a great time to visit the Napa region. The weather is perfect, the vineyards come alive with splendid, mustard blooms, and the valley is abuzz with fun-filled activities for all ages and interests. When you plan your visit, consider staying at the conveniently located Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Our fantastic central location puts you within walking distance of all the shopping, dining and entertainment in downtown Napa.
Celebrating Easter 2020 in Napa Valley? Book your stay early to avoid the last minute rush. Call us at 707-226-1871 or reserve your suite online.