For starters, historic downtown Napa has:
- Over 70 remarkable restaurants that celebrate the joys of dining. Many Michelin-star awarded celebrity chefs make their home here because they can take advantage of the local farms and artisan ingredients.
- Over 20 wine tasting rooms fully stocked with the highly acclaimed wines from the nearby wineries – no need to drive to visit each one if you’d rather stay put.
- Many delightful shops each offering treasures to be enjoyed as well as a number of places to find gourmet foods and wine.
Plus, downtown Napa is the perfect place to start excursions into the glorious Napa Valley with wine country tours, hot air balloon rides, guided river adventures, and much more. Ever wanted to ride a historic passenger rail line? The Napa Valley Wine Train is one of the nation’s most active historic passenger railroads and a great opportunity to enjoy unique food and wine pairings with the Wine Train’s Vintner’s Lunch Series.
Stay with us at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites and you’ll be in close range (often within walking distance) of all the best that Napa Valley has to offer.
Stay with us for a week, or stay for just a weekend, and you can enjoy outdoor activities that will take your breath away:
- Tour Napa on a bike or take a kayak tour of the Napa River with Getaway Adventures.
- Take a hike or bike ride with Napa Valley Adventure Tours – a tour company that knows how to add a little gourmet to your Napa adventure.
- Float high above the beautiful Napa Valley fields, vineyards and orchards in a hot air balloon.
- Check out the Napa Farmer’s Market which is held every Tuesday and Saturday through the summer.
No matter how you look at Napa Valley, there’s something for everyone in your party to enjoy!
Call us at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites to reserve your room and we’ll help you design an itinerary that’s unique to you. Call 707-226-1871 for more details and pricing.