Whether you are visiting for a weekend or a week-long vacation, you cannot do justice to Napa’s myriad offerings without experiencing a few guided tours. Hear stories of the region’s history and wine-making process from enthusiastic vintners. Learn about Napa River’s hidden gems and wildlife from experienced tour guides.
While you are evaluating various tours, look at some fun and unique alternatives instead of traveling in coaches or private vehicles. Here are some options worth exploring:
- Ride through the valley in a luxuriously restored vintage railcar when you book the 3-hour trip aboard the Napa Valley Wine Train. Enjoy a multi-course gourmet meal and exclusive tastings at several Napa wineries.
- Take in the gorgeous scenery and aromas, and sample world-class wines on the 6-hour Napa Valley Wine Trolley The trolley is a motorized replica of the late 1890’s San Francisco cable car.
- Enjoy spectacular valley views from high up above on a hot air balloon ride through companies such as Napa Valley Aloft and Napa Valley Balloons Inc. Most tours end with an elaborate brunch, served with wines and champagnes.
- Learn about local history and enjoy scenic views of the rolling hills from the Napa River. Book a 2-hour kayaking trip with Napa River History Tour or Napa Living River Tour.
- Enlist for Foodies on Foot, a 3-hour culinary walking tour. Walk through Historic Downtown Napa and sample a variety of bites and drinks at 7 different eateries. Pedal through rows of vineyards for an unmatched sensory experience offered by Napa Valley Bike Tours. Glide alongside Napa River in the downtown area with Segway Napa.
- Go green in a tri-wheeled electric tuk-tuk tour offered by Laces and Limos. Choose from a range of packages that last from 2.5 hours to all-day long.
- Get saddled up and explore wine country on horseback with Vineyard Trail Rides or in an elegant horse-drawn carriage with The Wine Carriage. Enjoy the scenic countryside while hearing stories about grape-growing and wine-making.
To explore Napa Valley’s fun tours from the convenience of a central location, book a room at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites, Napa’s best boutique hotel. See what our guests have to say about their stay here:
- “Location Location Location! Small modern rooms that are perfect for a night away! Will stay here again!”
- “Such a great experience. This place is right downtown, and for what you get for your $ is absolutely perfect.”
- “Excellent service and amazing location.”
Enjoy your vacation with plenty of fun Napa tour options. Reserve your room online or call us at 707-226-1871.