Bachelor Parties in Napa Valley
Napa Valley is one of the premier travel destinations in the world – with breathtaking views and picturesque rolling hills, it’s a year-round vacation destination. So, why should the ladies have all the fun? Hosting a bachelor party or man-cation in Napa Valley is easy because there are so many things for the guys to do (in addition to wine tasting):
- Performance racing – no kidding, you can enjoy the rush of speed at the Sonoma Raceway. What could be more fun for a bunch of guys than an exhilarating day of speeding around a racetrack in a formula race car?
- A Gentleman’s game – the golf courses in Napa Valley area are some of the most beautiful in the world. Check out the Chardonnay Golf Club in Napa!
- Celebrate on The Napa Valley Wine Train – reserve a car or the entire train!
Napa Valley is an amazing place to enjoy all kinds of fun activities. You can take a bike ride through the vineyards, paddle a kayak down the river, and participate in tons of other outdoor activities.
There are so many wonderful ways to enjoy Napa Valley. Schedule your stay at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites and you can walk to the restaurants, theater, and many fun events.
When making your dinner plans for the bachelor, take a look at these great restaurants that are close by:
- Downtown Joe’s – a local favorite that serves brewpub food, beer and is known for live music three nights a week. Come early to get a good seat. If you enjoy sports, Joe’s is the place to go for game-watching on multiple televisions.
- Bounty Hunter Wine Bar and Smokin’ BBQ – from the famous beer can chicken to BBQ platters, this is the place to enjoy real St. Louis BBQ. Bounty Hunter features an astounding line up of over 400 wines – 40 by the glass – and they’ll help you choose the right wine to go with their smoking ribs.
Call our friendly staff at 707-226-1871 to schedule your bachelor’s party in Napa Valley today. You’ll be a hero to the groom and his friends!