5 Thrilling Halloween Events in Napa Valley to Explore this Year
Pumpkins, ghosts, and wine do just fine in Napa Valley! Whether you are coming alone or with the entire family, you’ll see how wine country comes to life for Halloween, and you have more than enough thrillers to catch during your stay here.
Some of the unique Halloween events you can catch this season include:
- Hometown Halloween Party: This year you can walk the streets of downtown and enjoy the Hometown Halloween Party on Saturday, October 26th. Stores have trick-or-treating for the youngsters; just make sure you visit the ones with orange and black balloons as that means they are participating in the event.
- The Pagan Ball: Want a fancy Halloween fest where you can dress in your finest and enjoy great food and wines? The Pagan Ball hosted by Castello di Amorosa is Friday, October 25th this year. The party start at 8pm and will go until midnight. You can book your spot at the party here on the winery’s website.
- Spooky Halloween Wine Tasting: Halloween is that unique time when you enjoy everything spooky, dark and mysterious. Flora Springs has their spooky wine tasting in the deep, dark cellars. The event starts in September and goes until after Halloween.
- Halloween on the Hill: Enjoy a Halloween party at Rutherford Hill Winery on October 26th. Wear your scary costume and get ready for food, dancing, and wine. Book your tickets on the winery’s website.
- Ghosts and Ghouls Tea Party: Enjoy a ghoulish Sunday afternoon spot of tea at the Ackerman Heritage House along with great jazz and amazing food. You will need to purchase a ticket for the afternoon tea party, and do so quickly because seats fill fast.
Whether you are coming to trick-or-treat for candy or wine, make sure you book your hotel room at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Our rooms sell fast during grape harvest season, so the sooner you book, the easier it is to ensure your stay in our premier downtown location.
Here is what some guests have said about their stay with us:
“Located to everything close that makes Napa Valley so special.”
“Great place to stay if you are seeing a show at Napa Theater.”
“Couldn’t have been a better stay.”
Book a room in time for Halloween festivities. Call us at 707-226-1871 today or use our online reservation system.