Whether you are new to Napa Valley or a returning guest, there are some attractions that should be in every visitor’s itinerary. These attractions are what define Napa Valley and make it the place families, couples and individuals alike return to year after year. Take advantage of Columbus Day this year and make it a long weekend so you can make sure you squeeze as much of Napa Valley into your trip as possible.
The top five attractions to see in Napa Valley include:
- Calistoga Balloons – Imagine traveling over Napa Valley and seeing wine country, Mount St. Helena and even Old Faithful from a balloon. Calistoga Balloons offers some of the most breathtaking views and tours imaginable, and it is available year-round.
- Castello di Amorosa – Come see this 13th Century Tuscan castle and winery where you will find award-winning food, wine and unique events that only a castle environment could pull off. It is perfect for those traveling with the entire family, and very romantic for couples.
- Chateau Montelena Winery – This world-class winery is one of the most breathtaking scenes you will ever lay your eyes on. With over four decades in operation, it is the epitome of fine wine making.
- Napa Valley Museum – On the grounds of the Veterans Home in Yountville, you will find the Napa Valley Museum. Here you will find a blend of history, nature and art in a single building. Events are happening year-round so even if you visited it last year, it will be worth it to stop by again.
- Napa Valley Wine Train – You cannot visit Napa Valley without taking a trip on the iconic Wine Train. With its unique dining journey, wine tours and even special events happening year-round, the Wine Train is by far one of the best attractions Napa Valley has to offer.
Make It a Package Deal – Book Your Room and Attractions Now
Napa Valley Hotel and Suites not only offers you luxury accommodations, we also offer packages that let you explore Napa Valley the way it’s meant to be seen. From our balloon tours to the Wine Train and even wine country tours, book your attractions and room together with us.
Book your stay and sightseeing package with Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Give us a call at 707-226-1871.